Work With Us
Who are the YDL Teammates?
The YDL team is comprised of travel and adventure loving, health-crazed digital nomads scattered around the globe. Our teammates are self-motivated, highly organized, quick learners that LOVE what they do! You can take your job anywhere with an internet connection- Bali, Cape Town, Buenos Aires- but you must be dedicated to logging on for set hours and rocking your assignments. We all love a good yoga or surf session, but are passionate about growing the brand.
Does this sound like you dream job?
Submit your CV along with a statement of why you’d be a perfect fit to our team to email@example.com and please note in subject line which position you are applying for. Interviews are held on a rolling basis until positions are filled.
Regional Sales and Marketing Managers
Part-time to Full-time 20-30 hours per week
As YDL launches into new countries, we need awesome managers to spear head the launch and ongoing market management. Open positions include: Brazil, Japan, Korea, Russia, Indonesia, and Philippines
- Assist in selecting a Fulfillment Center & manage this account (inventory management, advanced shipment notifications, facilitating customer orders)
- Assist to manage the WordPress Shop (update for new or sold out stock; maintain pricing/ sale pricing; imagery)
- Wholesale Program (research and pitch to potential wholesale clients, fulfill orders, fully manage these accounts)
- Customer Service Management
- Support the YDL PR, Social Media, and Branding Managers with marketing
- A relevant degree in business, marketing, sales, etc as well as prior experience in these fields
- Native of the country to which you applying
- Bilingual English speaker (Local Language & English)
- Familiarity with the local yoga/fitness scene; with the retail industry a plus
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work independently
- Knowledge of WordPress and Amazon Seller Central a plus
- The Regional Managers are bold firecrackers that build strong relationships, learn quickly, and truly believe in Yoga Design Lab. Everyone lives by selling something… thankfully for us it’s beautiful yoga gear!!
Web Developer and Designer
Part-time contract basis
- Experienced woocommerce website developer and designer
- Experience creating a multi-currency site and shopping cart
- Experience with integrating shopping cart to Fulfillment by Amazon
- Understanding of digital marketing funnels and site integration
- Expert in WordPress Theme Development & Advanced Theme Customization
- Expert in WordPress Template and Plugin Development
- Able to use and respect SEO Standards during the development
- Ability to maintain a beautiful aesthetic as well as clear functionality and user experience
- Submit at least 3 references with phone number and websites that you have built; at least 1 must use Fulfillment by Amazon for shipping
- Native English speaker
- Ability to ask for clear direction and to work independently
Part-Time 15- 20 hours per week
Maintaining records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions; ensure legal requirements compliance.
- Develops a system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Maintain & balancing subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting transactions & reconciling entries..
- Balance & maintain general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries and transferring subsidiary account summaries.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Being able to Develop Standards & analyze Information
- Reporting Research Results & Data Entry Skills
- Relevant Accounting Qualification
- Attention to Detail, confidentiality and thoroughness
- Self-Motivated & must be able to work on your own
Amazon Seller and Vendor Central Marketing Guru
Part-time 20 hours per week
- Creating/Managing/Optimizing Product Listings on Amazon.com/.ca/Europe/.jp/ .mx
- Amazon A+ Brand Pages, Enhanced Brand Content, promotions
- Amazon Adwords and Key Words Optimization
- Expert in creating Amazon flat file upload templates with many different variations and products
- Managing and creating Affiliate Links
- Oversee all Amazon marketing research and strategies
- Advanced understanding of using Amazon Reports
- Manage customer reviews via Feedback Genius and Wavereview
- Minimum 1 year experience with Amazon Seller Central on all markets
- Native English speaker
- Ability to adapt and learn on the job
- Submit at least 3 references for amazon sellers that you have supported